Watch 'Ellie' take control of her life with the help of Barnardo's
As a young boy gets stage fright before performing in a school assembly, a young girl, 'Ellie' is fighting her need for help.
Barnardo's ad 'Support the unsupported' by BBH London
Through the support of his teacher the young boy overcomes his fears and takes to the school stage, while in a Barnardo’s therapy room ‘Ellie’ is told that she is worth the help and support she needs, and she finally feels able to talk about her abuse.
Client: Lindsay Gormley, assistant director of marketing, Barnardo’s
Agency: BBH London
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London