Watch 'Ellie' take control of her life with the help of Barnardo's
As a young boy gets stage fright before performing in a school assembly, a young girl, 'Ellie' is fighting her need for help.
Barnardo's ad 'Support the unsupported' by BBH London
Through the support of his teacher the young boy overcomes his fears and takes to the school stage, while in a Barnardo’s therapy room ‘Ellie’ is told that she is worth the help and support she needs, and she finally feels able to talk about her abuse.
Client: Lindsay Gormley, assistant director of marketing, Barnardo’s
Agency: BBH London
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)