Ribena "discoveries" by M&C Saatchi
Ribena is releasing its first non-animated TV ad since 2007. M&C Saatchi created the spot, which features a boy and his sister talking about the lies their parents tell them for their own good – such as that carrots help them see in the dark. The ad concludes with a voiceover telling mums that they won’t have to bend the truth to get their children to drink Ribena Plus, which contains vitamins and calcium. It was written by Mark Goodwin, art directed by Gary Monaghan and directed through Outsider.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Digital Content Editor Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £33000 per annum, London