What does 'Brand England' mean at the Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games?
With less than five months to go until Glasgow 2014, the England Commonwealth Games team is busy attempting to rally the nation around its "We Are England" brand.
Tom Daley: represents 'inclusive and diverse' England brand
Speaking exclusively to Marketing, Paker said: "We feel that ours is a very young and ambitious brand, drawing on a huge amount of heritage.
"We’ve really thought about Englishness in the 21st century, what does it really mean? It’s inclusive, it’s diverse; that’s the real essence of it for us."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)