What does 'Brand England' mean at the Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games?
With less than five months to go until Glasgow 2014, the England Commonwealth Games team is busy attempting to rally the nation around its "We Are England" brand.
Tom Daley: represents 'inclusive and diverse' England brand
Speaking exclusively to Marketing, Paker said: "We feel that ours is a very young and ambitious brand, drawing on a huge amount of heritage.
"We’ve really thought about Englishness in the 21st century, what does it really mean? It’s inclusive, it’s diverse; that’s the real essence of it for us."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)