What does 'Brand England' mean at the Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games?
With less than five months to go until Glasgow 2014, the England Commonwealth Games team is busy attempting to rally the nation around its "We Are England" brand.
Tom Daley: represents 'inclusive and diverse' England brand
Speaking exclusively to Marketing, Paker said: "We feel that ours is a very young and ambitious brand, drawing on a huge amount of heritage.
"We’ve really thought about Englishness in the 21st century, what does it really mean? It’s inclusive, it’s diverse; that’s the real essence of it for us."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire