Foxy Bingo appoints The Engine Group for brand redesign
Foxy Bingo, the Bwin.Party Digital Entertainment-owned website, has appointed The Engine Group to develop a new brand design.
Foxy Bingo: hires The Engine Group for brand redesign
The account will be led by Engine’s direct digital agency Partners Andrews Aldridge.
Foxy Bingo's main advertising account is held by The Biscuit Agency. This month, Bwin.Party Digital Entertainment appointed UM London to its £8 million media planning and buying business. The appointment followed a competitive pitch and the incumbent was Concord.
Polly Jones, a managing partner at PAA, said: "We’re firm believers in connected, and sometimes provocative, ideas to lever success and we’re bringing our expertise in this to bear on Foxy Bingo’s current digital experience to boost its popularity even further."
Following its appointment, UM London negotiated the renewal of Foxy Bingo’s sponsorship of ‘The Jeremy Kyle Show’ on ITV. The brand has sponsored the show since 2008.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)