Foxy Bingo appoints The Engine Group for brand redesign
Foxy Bingo, the Bwin.Party Digital Entertainment-owned website, has appointed The Engine Group to develop a new brand design.
Foxy Bingo: hires The Engine Group for brand redesign
The account will be led by Engine’s direct digital agency Partners Andrews Aldridge.
Foxy Bingo's main advertising account is held by The Biscuit Agency. This month, Bwin.Party Digital Entertainment appointed UM London to its £8 million media planning and buying business. The appointment followed a competitive pitch and the incumbent was Concord.
Polly Jones, a managing partner at PAA, said: "We’re firm believers in connected, and sometimes provocative, ideas to lever success and we’re bringing our expertise in this to bear on Foxy Bingo’s current digital experience to boost its popularity even further."
Following its appointment, UM London negotiated the renewal of Foxy Bingo’s sponsorship of ‘The Jeremy Kyle Show’ on ITV. The brand has sponsored the show since 2008.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)