Old Spice gets surreal as Terry Crews attacks his mini-clone
Old Spice's razors are so sharp that former NFL star Terry Crews can shave miniature versions of himself off of his own face.
Terry Crews shaving himself off his own face in new Old Spice ad
With little more than the swipe of a hand, mini-Crews is gone, and big, full-sized Crews shows no remorse. His face is cleanly shaven - he doesn’t care as he rinses the sink and flushes the miniature version of himself down the plughole, never to be seen again.
Brand: Old Spice
Agency: Weiden + Kennedy Portland
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)