Old Spice gets surreal as Terry Crews attacks his mini-clone
Old Spice's razors are so sharp that former NFL star Terry Crews can shave miniature versions of himself off of his own face.
Terry Crews shaving himself off his own face in new Old Spice ad
With little more than the swipe of a hand, mini-Crews is gone, and big, full-sized Crews shows no remorse. His face is cleanly shaven - he doesn’t care as he rinses the sink and flushes the miniature version of himself down the plughole, never to be seen again.
Brand: Old Spice
Agency: Weiden + Kennedy Portland
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - shopper marketing agency - London Judi Patton £50-65k dependent on experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)