M2M wins £8m Audible.co.uk media account
Audible.co.uk, Amazon's digital audio specialist, has appointed M2M to handle its £8m digital media planning and buying business.
Audible.co.uk: appoints M2M to its digital media planning and buying account
M2M picked up the account following a competitive pitch process believed to involve incumbent Essence and Initiative, led by the AAR.
M2M will help Audible evolve an integrated marketing strategy whilst also driving digital acquisition in order to help the brand achieve its ambitions for future growth.
Audible.co.uk claims to be the UK's largest provider of digital audiobooks, with its core mission to "establish literate listening as a core tool for anyone seeking to be more productive, better informed, or more thoughtfully entertained".
Kevin Addley, interactive marketing director at Audible, said: "M2M really impressed us with their strategic capabilities and their vision for how they can help us grow. They have a great track record in working closely with high-profile brands and making an active contribution to their success, and we are excited about working with them."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)