Budweiser unveils black-and-white World Cup TV ad as antidote to Brazilian colour
In a sea of carnival colour, Budweiser is hoping that its black-and-white TV spot, ‘Believe As One’, stands out from other brands hoping to associate themselves with the World Cup.
Budweiser: running black-and-white ad
Centred around the ‘Rise As One’ theme, which aims to celebrate the moments that unite football fans worldwide, the ad will air in UK from 24 March. It is the first of two new FIFA World Cup ads by the official sponsor.
Client: Andrew Sneyd, global vice president, Budweiser
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)