Budweiser unveils black-and-white World Cup TV ad as antidote to Brazilian colour
In a sea of carnival colour, Budweiser is hoping that its black-and-white TV spot, ‘Believe As One’, stands out from other brands hoping to associate themselves with the World Cup.
Budweiser: running black-and-white ad
Centred around the ‘Rise As One’ theme, which aims to celebrate the moments that unite football fans worldwide, the ad will air in UK from 24 March. It is the first of two new FIFA World Cup ads by the official sponsor.
Client: Andrew Sneyd, global vice president, Budweiser
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £36,000 - £44,000* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Campaign Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £27,916 - £32,500* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England