Budweiser unveils black-and-white World Cup TV ad as antidote to Brazilian colour
In a sea of carnival colour, Budweiser is hoping that its black-and-white TV spot, ‘Believe As One’, stands out from other brands hoping to associate themselves with the World Cup.
Budweiser: running black-and-white ad
Centred around the ‘Rise As One’ theme, which aims to celebrate the moments that unite football fans worldwide, the ad will air in UK from 24 March. It is the first of two new FIFA World Cup ads by the official sponsor.
Client: Andrew Sneyd, global vice president, Budweiser
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London