BA victory prompts BBH to launch CRM division
Bartle Bogle Hegarty is to launch a CRM division with the direct industry veterans Simon Hall and Warren Moore, after adding British Airways' customer engagement business to its advertising account.
BA: hands CRM brief to BBH
To service BA’s Executive Club, which is currently handled by OgilvyOne, 20 specialists will join BBH. The combined headcount working on BA will increase to 50.
The new CRM arm, which will be BBH-branded and led by Hall and Moore, will initially work on BA.
Described as a "joint venture" between Hall, Moore and BBH’s owner, Publicis Groupe, it is understood that this may eventually lead to an acquisition of the unit.
Hall and Moore currently lead a consultancy called SevenSeconds and ran CHI & Partners’ DM operation a decade ago. Hall is a co-founder of Barraclough Hall.
The seven-month BA pitch concluded on Tuesday, as exclusively revealed on Campaignlive.co.uk.
BBH will now work across all BA activity with the exception of e-mail marketing, which was retained by e-Dialog.
OgilvyOne will continue to handle BA’s creative technology business, which was not part of the pitch.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)