Top 10 ads of the week: Sky's Idris Elba ad shares top spot with Admiral
Counting down the ten most-recalled ads, in association with TNS and Ebiquity.
Sky Television: actor Idris Elba stars in broadcaster's ad
Sky Television's latest TV ad featuring 'The Wire' star Idris Elba has been forced to share this week's top spot with motor insurance brand Admiral's animated spot.
Other brands to make the top 10 include Gocompare.com and Sensodyne, tied in third place, while Marks & Spencer completes the list.
Brand: Sky Television
Agency/TV Buyer: Brothers & Sisters/MediaCom
Agency/TV Buyer: The Gate/PHD
Agency/TV Buyer: BBH/Walker Media
Agency/TV Buyer: Fold7/Carat
Agency/TV Buyer: Grey London/MediaCom
Agency/TV Buyer: Leo Burnett/MEC
Brand: Haribo Starmix
Agency/TV Buyer: Quiet Storm/Walker Media
Agency/TV Buyer: Isobel/Maxus
Agency/TV Buyer: DLKW Lowe/MEC
Brand: Marks & Spencer
Agency/TV Buyer: RKCR/Y&R/Walker Media
Adwatch research was conducted from 13 –17 March 2014 by TNS as part of its twice-weekly OnLineBus omnibus among 1000 adults aged 16-64. For details of the survey, contact Anita.Emery@tnsglobal.com (020 7656 5900). Ads were compiled by Ebiquity (020 7650 9700) and Mediaedge:cia UK (020 7803 2000).
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London