Coke celebrates International Happiness Day with free 'Happiness remix' download
Using 17 global artists, top US music producers and a British music psychologist, Coke has created a one-off track that claims to engineer feelings of happiness to its recipients.
Two emerging UK artists are used in the track – Laura Steel from Sheffield and Abi F. Jones from Surrey.
The video to the track has been produced using a montage of "happy moments" taken from Coke's ads around the world.
Music producers: Rock Mafia
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire