Coke celebrates International Happiness Day with free 'Happiness remix' download
Using 17 global artists, top US music producers and a British music psychologist, Coke has created a one-off track that claims to engineer feelings of happiness to its recipients.
Two emerging UK artists are used in the track – Laura Steel from Sheffield and Abi F. Jones from Surrey.
The video to the track has been produced using a montage of "happy moments" taken from Coke's ads around the world.
Music producers: Rock Mafia
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London