Coke celebrates International Happiness Day with free 'Happiness remix' download
Using 17 global artists, top US music producers and a British music psychologist, Coke has created a one-off track that claims to engineer feelings of happiness to its recipients.
Two emerging UK artists are used in the track – Laura Steel from Sheffield and Abi F. Jones from Surrey.
The video to the track has been produced using a montage of "happy moments" taken from Coke's ads around the world.
Music producers: Rock Mafia
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London