Coke celebrates International Happiness Day with free 'Happiness remix' download
Using 17 global artists, top US music producers and a British music psychologist, Coke has created a one-off track that claims to engineer feelings of happiness to its recipients.
Two emerging UK artists are used in the track – Laura Steel from Sheffield and Abi F. Jones from Surrey.
The video to the track has been produced using a montage of "happy moments" taken from Coke's ads around the world.
Music producers: Rock Mafia
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)