Pepsi Max makes commuters jump with alien invasions and tigers at London bus shelter
An alien space invasion, tigers running loose, a giant tentacle emerging from the depths of the underground and a giant robot destroying buildings with laser beams in its eyes: this bus stop has it all.
Pepsi Max: brand springs surprises at a London bus stop
Pepsi Max installed a London bus stop on New Oxford Street with digital technology and a camera facing the street behind the shelter, giving the allusion that the digital display was a glass window panel.
The different effects were then played on top of this image, causing passers by to stop, stare and take pictures.
Brand: Pepsi Max
Agency: AMV BBDO
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Executive, London, up to £40k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London