Pepsi Max makes commuters jump with alien invasions and tigers at London bus shelter
An alien space invasion, tigers running loose, a giant tentacle emerging from the depths of the underground and a giant robot destroying buildings with laser beams in its eyes: this bus stop has it all.
Pepsi Max: brand springs surprises at a London bus stop
Pepsi Max installed a London bus stop on New Oxford Street with digital technology and a camera facing the street behind the shelter, giving the allusion that the digital display was a glass window panel.
The different effects were then played on top of this image, causing passers by to stop, stare and take pictures.
Brand: Pepsi Max
Agency: AMV BBDO
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London