Pepsi Max makes commuters jump with alien invasions and tigers at London bus shelter
An alien space invasion, tigers running loose, a giant tentacle emerging from the depths of the underground and a giant robot destroying buildings with laser beams in its eyes: this bus stop has it all.
Pepsi Max: brand springs surprises at a London bus stop
Pepsi Max installed a London bus stop on New Oxford Street with digital technology and a camera facing the street behind the shelter, giving the allusion that the digital display was a glass window panel.
The different effects were then played on top of this image, causing passers by to stop, stare and take pictures.
Brand: Pepsi Max
Agency: AMV BBDO
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)