Pepsi Max makes commuters jump with alien invasions and tigers at London bus shelter
An alien space invasion, tigers running loose, a giant tentacle emerging from the depths of the underground and a giant robot destroying buildings with laser beams in its eyes: this bus stop has it all.
Pepsi Max: brand springs surprises at a London bus stop
Pepsi Max installed a London bus stop on New Oxford Street with digital technology and a camera facing the street behind the shelter, giving the allusion that the digital display was a glass window panel.
The different effects were then played on top of this image, causing passers by to stop, stare and take pictures.
Brand: Pepsi Max
Agency: AMV BBDO
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)