Samuel L Jackson's Marvel character helps Sky defend against malware
Samuel L Jackson reprises his role as Nick Fury, an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D, the fictional spy agency from Marvel comics, to promote Sky's online safety product.
The ad ties into the release of Marvel’s 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' and highlights the features of the Sky Broadband Shield, launched in November, which defends against unwanted phishing and malware-infected sites.
Client: Lyssa McGowan, director of Sky Broadband
Creatives: Leon Jaume, Simon Robinson
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)