Samuel L Jackson's Marvel character helps Sky defend against malware
Samuel L Jackson reprises his role as Nick Fury, an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D, the fictional spy agency from Marvel comics, to promote Sky's online safety product.
The ad ties into the release of Marvel’s 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' and highlights the features of the Sky Broadband Shield, launched in November, which defends against unwanted phishing and malware-infected sites.
Client: Lyssa McGowan, director of Sky Broadband
Creatives: Leon Jaume, Simon Robinson
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)