Samuel L Jackson's Marvel character helps Sky defend against malware
Samuel L Jackson reprises his role as Nick Fury, an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D, the fictional spy agency from Marvel comics, to promote Sky's online safety product.
The ad ties into the release of Marvel’s 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' and highlights the features of the Sky Broadband Shield, launched in November, which defends against unwanted phishing and malware-infected sites.
Client: Lyssa McGowan, director of Sky Broadband
Creatives: Leon Jaume, Simon Robinson
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Planner, Top London Creative Agency Direct Recruitment £50,000-£65,000, London (Greater)
- Account Planner, London Direct Recruitment £45,000-£50,000, London (Greater)