OgilvyOne London appoints Tribal's John Streit as first CTO
OgilvyOne London has appointed John Streit, the technical director at Tribal Worldwide London, to the newly created role of chief technology officer.
John Streit: joins OgilvyOne London as chief technology officer
In his new position, Streit will be responsible for bringing together OgilvyOne’s technology capabilities across the agency and report to the chief executive, Sam Williams-Thomas.
Streit has more than 15 years of hands-on digital experience working with clients such as Volkswagen, Guinness, Royal Mail, Mini, Canon, Adidas, BBC, O2, Smirnoff and PlayStation.
He became technical director at Tribal Worldwide London in November 2011. Prior to that, he oversaw large teams working across the technology, project management and delivery departments at Agency Republic and Carlson Marketing.
Williams-Thomas said: "Technology plays a vital role in helping us to create engaging and effective creative solutions for our clients. John brings considerable experience, passion and bravery to this role, which will ensure we remain at the cutting edge of what technology has to offer."
Streit, who started at OgilvyOne this month, said: "OgilvyOne has unrivalled creative expertise. I look forward to bringing my experience in technology to the group, and ensuring any creative vision for clients can be seamlessly delivered, while tapping into exciting and innovative technologies."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London