OgilvyOne London appoints Tribal's John Streit as first CTO
OgilvyOne London has appointed John Streit, the technical director at Tribal Worldwide London, to the newly created role of chief technology officer.
John Streit: joins OgilvyOne London as chief technology officer
In his new position, Streit will be responsible for bringing together OgilvyOne’s technology capabilities across the agency and report to the chief executive, Sam Williams-Thomas.
Streit has more than 15 years of hands-on digital experience working with clients such as Volkswagen, Guinness, Royal Mail, Mini, Canon, Adidas, BBC, O2, Smirnoff and PlayStation.
He became technical director at Tribal Worldwide London in November 2011. Prior to that, he oversaw large teams working across the technology, project management and delivery departments at Agency Republic and Carlson Marketing.
Williams-Thomas said: "Technology plays a vital role in helping us to create engaging and effective creative solutions for our clients. John brings considerable experience, passion and bravery to this role, which will ensure we remain at the cutting edge of what technology has to offer."
Streit, who started at OgilvyOne this month, said: "OgilvyOne has unrivalled creative expertise. I look forward to bringing my experience in technology to the group, and ensuring any creative vision for clients can be seamlessly delivered, while tapping into exciting and innovative technologies."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)