Asos and Nike celebrate 27 years of Air Max with first Google+ shoppable hangout
Nike is celebrating 27 years of its Air Max brand by hosting the first shoppable Google+ hangout in partnership with Asos.
Njike: partners with Asos for Air Max Day on March 26
On Wednesday 26 March, which the brands are dubbing 'Air Max Day', a Google+ hangout will be created in which consumers can both watch and shop from the Google Display Network (GDN).
The hangout will be hosted by MTV’s Rebecca Dudley with freelance stylist Natasha Wray and Asos’s fashion editor Zeba Lowe.
They will describe the different ways to wear a pair of Nike Air Max in different situations – work, all-day and evening.
A "spy cam" will also be placed at Asos’s headquarters and will focus on the varying ways that Asos staff and models wear rare Nike Air Max, from their archive.
A series of promotions and competitions will be run through Asos’s social channels, including Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
Marvin Chow, global marketing director, Google+, said: "We are excited to see iconic brands such as Asos and Nike use Google+ and Hangouts On Air to celebrate Air Max Day, with an innovative experience that allows fans to see the latest styles and trends and even allow them to shop across the web through our new +Post display ad unit."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Optimisation Manager / Ad & Campaign Operations Manager UCAS Up to £50,000 plus 30-days annual leave, bonus, flexible benefits & pension, London (Central), London (Greater) / Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)