Lachlan and James Murdoch promoted at News Corp and 21st Century Fox
News Corp and 21st Century Fox, the companies formed from the former News Corporation, have promoted the brothers Lachlan and James Murdoch to new roles.
James Murdoch: he and brother Lachlan are promoted at News Corp and 21st Century Fox
Lachlan Murdoch has been promoted to non-executive co-chairman of News Corp and 21st Century Fox, while James Murdoch has been promoted to co-chief operating officer of 21st Century Fox.
Both Lachlan Murdoch and James Murdoch were previously directors of both News Corp, which contains the publishing business including the UK newspapers, and 21st Century Fox, the home for its entertainment arm.
Lachlan Murdoch will work alongside his father Rupert Murdoch, who remains the executive chairman of News Corp and the chairman and chief executive of 21st Century Fox.
James Murdoch, who was previously the deputy chief operating officer of News Corporation and its international chairman and chief executive, will work alongside the president and chief operating officer of 21st Century Fox, Chase Carey.
News Corporation split into two businesses in June last year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)