Lachlan and James Murdoch promoted at News Corp and 21st Century Fox
News Corp and 21st Century Fox, the companies formed from the former News Corporation, have promoted the brothers Lachlan and James Murdoch to new roles.
James Murdoch: he and brother Lachlan are promoted at News Corp and 21st Century Fox
Lachlan Murdoch has been promoted to non-executive co-chairman of News Corp and 21st Century Fox, while James Murdoch has been promoted to co-chief operating officer of 21st Century Fox.
Both Lachlan Murdoch and James Murdoch were previously directors of both News Corp, which contains the publishing business including the UK newspapers, and 21st Century Fox, the home for its entertainment arm.
Lachlan Murdoch will work alongside his father Rupert Murdoch, who remains the executive chairman of News Corp and the chairman and chief executive of 21st Century Fox.
James Murdoch, who was previously the deputy chief operating officer of News Corporation and its international chairman and chief executive, will work alongside the president and chief operating officer of 21st Century Fox, Chase Carey.
News Corporation split into two businesses in June last year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Optimisation Manager / Ad & Campaign Operations Manager UCAS Up to £50,000 plus 30-days annual leave, bonus, flexible benefits & pension, London (Central), London (Greater) / Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager or Senior Account Manager - Brand Engagement Stonor £28,000 - £40,000 dependent on experience , Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxford, Oxfordshire