Premium malt A.R.C runs a wacky race to celebrate the 'British spirit of adventure'
Albion Racing Club, the venture behind premium malt A.R.C, organised a race involving a collection of British vehicles, including vintage Land Rovers and a Tiger Moth.
The inaugural race, to promote the hand-crafted malt, ran from the whisky’s Cambridgeshire Distillery to Meribel via Burgundy to coincide with the end of the ski season.
The Albion Racing Club has pledged to operate at least two races every year, with the aim of "celebrating racing during the winter and summer seasons, and in the peculiarly British spirit of adventure".
Company: Albion Racing Club
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Senior Product Manager - Technical/Engineering Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum + car and benefits, Hitchin