Premium malt A.R.C runs a wacky race to celebrate the 'British spirit of adventure'
Albion Racing Club, the venture behind premium malt A.R.C, organised a race involving a collection of British vehicles, including vintage Land Rovers and a Tiger Moth.
The inaugural race, to promote the hand-crafted malt, ran from the whisky’s Cambridgeshire Distillery to Meribel via Burgundy to coincide with the end of the ski season.
The Albion Racing Club has pledged to operate at least two races every year, with the aim of "celebrating racing during the winter and summer seasons, and in the peculiarly British spirit of adventure".
Company: Albion Racing Club
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London