Premium malt A.R.C runs a wacky race to celebrate the 'British spirit of adventure'
Albion Racing Club, the venture behind premium malt A.R.C, organised a race involving a collection of British vehicles, including vintage Land Rovers and a Tiger Moth.
The inaugural race, to promote the hand-crafted malt, ran from the whisky’s Cambridgeshire Distillery to Meribel via Burgundy to coincide with the end of the ski season.
The Albion Racing Club has pledged to operate at least two races every year, with the aim of "celebrating racing during the winter and summer seasons, and in the peculiarly British spirit of adventure".
Company: Albion Racing Club
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Planner, Top London Creative Agency Direct Recruitment £50,000-£65,000, London (Greater)
- Account Planner, London Direct Recruitment £45,000-£50,000, London (Greater)