Premium malt A.R.C runs a wacky race to celebrate the 'British spirit of adventure'
Albion Racing Club, the venture behind premium malt A.R.C, organised a race involving a collection of British vehicles, including vintage Land Rovers and a Tiger Moth.
The inaugural race, to promote the hand-crafted malt, ran from the whisky’s Cambridgeshire Distillery to Meribel via Burgundy to coincide with the end of the ski season.
The Albion Racing Club has pledged to operate at least two races every year, with the aim of "celebrating racing during the winter and summer seasons, and in the peculiarly British spirit of adventure".
Company: Albion Racing Club
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)