Premium malt A.R.C runs a wacky race to celebrate the 'British spirit of adventure'
Albion Racing Club, the venture behind premium malt A.R.C, organised a race involving a collection of British vehicles, including vintage Land Rovers and a Tiger Moth.
The inaugural race, to promote the hand-crafted malt, ran from the whisky’s Cambridgeshire Distillery to Meribel via Burgundy to coincide with the end of the ski season.
The Albion Racing Club has pledged to operate at least two races every year, with the aim of "celebrating racing during the winter and summer seasons, and in the peculiarly British spirit of adventure".
Company: Albion Racing Club
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £36,000 - £44,000* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Campaign Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £27,916 - £32,500* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England