Google rethinks UK ad agency roster
Google is conducting a review of its UK advertising and digital agencies.
Google: works with Joint, BBH, Isobar and Adam & Eve/DDB
The company works with shops including Bartle Bogle Hegarty, Isobar, Joint and Adam & Eve/DDB. A Google spokesman said it was undertaking a standard review "to make sure that we are working with the right agencies and keep developing ideas for Google".
It is understood that the review started earlier this year, with agencies invited to tender their prices to Google.
Although the process is ongoing, Google has begun to contact agencies to tell them whether they have been successful in joining the roster.
Joint created Google’s "far from home" campaign for its Nexus 7 tablet that aired at Christmas. Google also ran a series of Christmas ads created by Adam & Eve/DDB that documented the most searched-for terms of 2013.
OMD UK, which handles Google’s UK media planning and buying, is unaffected by the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire