Bob Greenberg plots latest R/GA overhaul
Bob Greenberg, the founder, chairman and chief executive of R/GA, is preparing to overhaul the structure of the New York office, as he commits to staying at the agency for five more years.
Greenberg (pictured), who transformed R/GA from a special-effects company into an advertising agency and then into a digital consultancy, plans to cut the number of groups that comprise the New York operation from eight to five. The groups collaborate with each other but operate indepedently. The agency’s staff were told about the changes on Wednesday.
When asked about the future of the company, Greenberg said: "I’d like to see R/GA going into architecture and design."
The 65-year-old, who is being inducted into the Advertising Hall of Fame in 2014, said connected technology was increasingly becoming part of architecture and that physical spaces in retail would also be important.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)