Bob Greenberg plots latest R/GA overhaul
Bob Greenberg, the founder, chairman and chief executive of R/GA, is preparing to overhaul the structure of the New York office, as he commits to staying at the agency for five more years.
Greenberg (pictured), who transformed R/GA from a special-effects company into an advertising agency and then into a digital consultancy, plans to cut the number of groups that comprise the New York operation from eight to five. The groups collaborate with each other but operate indepedently. The agency’s staff were told about the changes on Wednesday.
When asked about the future of the company, Greenberg said: "I’d like to see R/GA going into architecture and design."
The 65-year-old, who is being inducted into the Advertising Hall of Fame in 2014, said connected technology was increasingly becoming part of architecture and that physical spaces in retail would also be important.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- CRM Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director or Group Account Director, 1 year maternity cover contract, £350 a day MODA consult Up to £350 a day! , London (Central), London (Greater)