Hottest virals: Durex gets low tech, plus Android Wear and Justin Bieber for Adidas
The latest virals from Durex, Google Android and Adidas
Durex: doing its bit for Earth Hour 2014
Durex #TurnOffToTurnOn - OFFICIAL
Durex goes green by throwing its weight behind Earth Hour 2014. In this sweet film created by TMW, the condom brand urges tech lovers to "switch off and reconnect" on March 29 at 8.30pm.
Android Wear: Information that moves with you
The wearables battle continues apace with this film by introducing the latest innovation from Google. Move over Glass, it's time for Android Wear, which unlike Glass has a summer launch date pencilled in.
Create your own Justin Bieber NEO video! #NEObiebermix
Adidas gives its consumers the chance to "create your very own Justin Bieber Neo music video". The timing of this promotion seems a bit odd, though, given Bieber’s recent brush with the law.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London