Hottest virals: Durex gets low tech, plus Android Wear and Justin Bieber for Adidas
The latest virals from Durex, Google Android and Adidas
Durex: doing its bit for Earth Hour 2014
Durex #TurnOffToTurnOn - OFFICIAL
Durex goes green by throwing its weight behind Earth Hour 2014. In this sweet film created by TMW, the condom brand urges tech lovers to "switch off and reconnect" on March 29 at 8.30pm.
Android Wear: Information that moves with you
The wearables battle continues apace with this film by introducing the latest innovation from Google. Move over Glass, it's time for Android Wear, which unlike Glass has a summer launch date pencilled in.
Create your own Justin Bieber NEO video! #NEObiebermix
Adidas gives its consumers the chance to "create your very own Justin Bieber Neo music video". The timing of this promotion seems a bit odd, though, given Bieber’s recent brush with the law.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)