Hottest virals: Durex gets low tech, plus Android Wear and Justin Bieber for Adidas
The latest virals from Durex, Google Android and Adidas
Durex: doing its bit for Earth Hour 2014
Durex #TurnOffToTurnOn - OFFICIAL
Durex goes green by throwing its weight behind Earth Hour 2014. In this sweet film created by TMW, the condom brand urges tech lovers to "switch off and reconnect" on March 29 at 8.30pm.
Android Wear: Information that moves with you
The wearables battle continues apace with this film by introducing the latest innovation from Google. Move over Glass, it's time for Android Wear, which unlike Glass has a summer launch date pencilled in.
Create your own Justin Bieber NEO video! #NEObiebermix
Adidas gives its consumers the chance to "create your very own Justin Bieber Neo music video". The timing of this promotion seems a bit odd, though, given Bieber’s recent brush with the law.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)