Boring printing factory revolutionised by Moo with colourful take on low-fi printer
The potentially boring setting of a printing factory was transformed by building a "low-fi" but functional printing machine for a shoot that demonstrates the design quality that goes into Moo business cards.
Moo: business card brand launches campaign to crack the US market
The MOO print machine came with a paper feed treadmill, dedicator screen printer and confetti bellow to produce a single business card from the Shoreditch-based company, which is using the campaign to crack the US market.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire