Boring printing factory revolutionised by Moo with colourful take on low-fi printer
The potentially boring setting of a printing factory was transformed by building a "low-fi" but functional printing machine for a shoot that demonstrates the design quality that goes into Moo business cards.
Moo: business card brand launches campaign to crack the US market
The MOO print machine came with a paper feed treadmill, dedicator screen printer and confetti bellow to produce a single business card from the Shoreditch-based company, which is using the campaign to crack the US market.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £36,000 - £44,000* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Campaign Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £27,916 - £32,500* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England