Boring printing factory revolutionised by Moo with colourful take on low-fi printer
The potentially boring setting of a printing factory was transformed by building a "low-fi" but functional printing machine for a shoot that demonstrates the design quality that goes into Moo business cards.
Moo: business card brand launches campaign to crack the US market
The MOO print machine came with a paper feed treadmill, dedicator screen printer and confetti bellow to produce a single business card from the Shoreditch-based company, which is using the campaign to crack the US market.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Creative Director - Digital Network Career Consultants £80000 - £100000 per annum, City of London