Boring printing factory revolutionised by Moo with colourful take on low-fi printer
The potentially boring setting of a printing factory was transformed by building a "low-fi" but functional printing machine for a shoot that demonstrates the design quality that goes into Moo business cards.
Moo: business card brand launches campaign to crack the US market
The MOO print machine came with a paper feed treadmill, dedicator screen printer and confetti bellow to produce a single business card from the Shoreditch-based company, which is using the campaign to crack the US market.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)