Boring printing factory revolutionised by Moo with colourful take on low-fi printer
The potentially boring setting of a printing factory was transformed by building a "low-fi" but functional printing machine for a shoot that demonstrates the design quality that goes into Moo business cards.
Moo: business card brand launches campaign to crack the US market
The MOO print machine came with a paper feed treadmill, dedicator screen printer and confetti bellow to produce a single business card from the Shoreditch-based company, which is using the campaign to crack the US market.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London