Joint resigns BHS account
Joint has resigned the BHS account.
BHS: Joint announces that it has resigned the account
The agency won a five-way pitch for the Arcadia-owned business in 2013, and went on to create the fashion retailers' autumn collection campaign.
The Joint founders Damon Collins and Richard Exon said: "We've loved our time working with BHS, and are proud of the work that we produced together.
"However, with wholesale personnel changes at BHS, this is a good time to part company so we can focus on other opportunities in the market."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Freelance Product/ Industrial Designer Purple Consultancy £250 - £350 per day, London
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager Royds Raphael £37k-£45k+ dep. on experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...