Joint resigns BHS account
Joint has resigned the BHS account.
BHS: Joint announces that it has resigned the account
The agency won a five-way pitch for the Arcadia-owned business in 2013, and went on to create the fashion retailers' autumn collection campaign.
The Joint founders Damon Collins and Richard Exon said: "We've loved our time working with BHS, and are proud of the work that we produced together.
"However, with wholesale personnel changes at BHS, this is a good time to part company so we can focus on other opportunities in the market."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)