The Marketing Society Leader of the Year 2014: The nominees
The Marketing Society has revealed its shortlist of nominees for the 2014 Marketing Leader of the Year, with the likes of British Airway's Abigail Comber and Waitrose' Rupert Thomas in the running for the accolade.
Marketing Society Leader of the Year 2014 nominations revealed
The full list of nominees are:
- Abi Comber, head of brand and marketing, British Airways
- Peter Duffy, group commercial director – customer, marketing and product, easyJet
- Michael Inpong, marketing and R&D director, Muller Dairy
- Catherine Kehoe, managing director, retail brands and marketing, Lloyds Banking Group
- David James, marketing director, Consumer Division, BT
- Sheila Mitchell, marketing director, Public Health England
- Rupert Thomas, marketing director, Waitrose
- Christian Woolfenden, global marketing director, Paddy Power
Over the coming week Marketing will take a closer look at each nominee, outlining why they have earned the chance to be crowned Marketing Leader of the Year.
The winner will be voted for by Marketing’s readers and will be presented with the award at The Marketing Society’s Awards for Excellence on 5 June.
Readers can cast their vote on The Marketing Society’s dedicated page, marketingsocietyawards.com/vote until 5pm on Friday 23 May.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Category Marketing Manager - OTC Healthcare Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £55K-£65K + Car Allowance + Significant Bonus, Berkshire/West of London
- Global Insight Manager, Digital Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)