Exterion Media hires Shaun Gregory as CEO
Exterion Media, the company previously known as CBS Outdoor, has hired Shaun Gregory, the managing director of advertising at Telefónica, as its chief executive.
Shaun Gregory: joins Exterion Media as its chief executive
Gregory will lead the outdoor media company, which has businesses in Western Europe and China. In the UK, its main assets are the London Underground outdoor contract and an expansive network of buses.
He has been the managing director of Telefónica Digital’s global advertising business, responsible for the telecom giant’s media portfolio, since February 2009.
Gregory has also been the non-executive chairman of the mobile advertising joint venture Weve since September 2013, and the global board member and vice-chairman of the Mobile Marketing Association since June 2012.
Bastian Lueken, the head of Platinum Equity’s European investment team, said: "Shaun is the right leader at the right time for Exterion Media. He brings with him broad media experience from senior sales, strategic and management roles across most of the major media.
"He has in-depth knowledge of complementary and emerging technologies which will enhance Exterion Media’s ability to engage audiences. Exterion Media has many exciting opportunities ahead and Shaun will have our full support as he continues to drive and transform the business."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)