Kettle Chips "lovingly crafted" by 101
Kettle Chips has enlisted sculptors to recreate its crisp packets out of different materials for a new print campaign. The ads, created by 101, are running in newspapers such as The Guardian and The Times, as well as lifestyle magazines including Delicious and Olive. The activity continues the association between Kettle Chips and craftsmanship that began with a TV spot in November 2013, which was also created by 101. The campaign, which will run for three months, comprises three executions: one shows a Sea Salt & Balsamic Vinegar packet made from ceramic materials, another contains a Lime & Black Pepper packet blown from glass and the third features a Mature Cheddar & Red Onion packet carved out of wood. The work was created by Tom Donald, Misha Newby, Jack Willoughby and Serhan Asim, and shot by Alexander Kent. Media was handled by Carat.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London