Kettle Chips "lovingly crafted" by 101
Kettle Chips has enlisted sculptors to recreate its crisp packets out of different materials for a new print campaign. The ads, created by 101, are running in newspapers such as The Guardian and The Times, as well as lifestyle magazines including Delicious and Olive. The activity continues the association between Kettle Chips and craftsmanship that began with a TV spot in November 2013, which was also created by 101. The campaign, which will run for three months, comprises three executions: one shows a Sea Salt & Balsamic Vinegar packet made from ceramic materials, another contains a Lime & Black Pepper packet blown from glass and the third features a Mature Cheddar & Red Onion packet carved out of wood. The work was created by Tom Donald, Misha Newby, Jack Willoughby and Serhan Asim, and shot by Alexander Kent. Media was handled by Carat.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Senior Account Executive X2 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, Manchester