The Marketing Society Leader of the Year 2014 nominees: Abi Comber, British Airways
The Marketing Society has revealed its shortlist of nominees for the 2014 Marketing Leader of the Year. Here is the pitch for British Airways head of brand and marketing Abi Comber.
British Airways head of brand and marketing Abi Comber
This year British Airways topped the consumer Superbrands list for the first time, and no one can take more credit for the accolade than Comber.
A BA stalwart, Comber has led the flag-carrier's brand back into public favour from the inside-out: BA's advertising now carries the motto sewn into its staff uniforms: "To fly, to serve."
Now that the wheels are up, Comber is firmly on course to expand BA's successful work on its investment into new aircraft (think Dreamliners), classy customer service and its growing holiday business.
Her always-on, innovative and digitally focused leadership in marketing can only reach new heights in the coming year.
The winner will be voted for by Marketing’s readers and will be presented with the award at The Marketing Society’s Awards for Excellence on 5 June.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Creative Artworker Purple Consultancy £28000 - £36000 per annum, London