The Marketing Society Leader of the Year 2014 nominees: Abi Comber, British Airways
The Marketing Society has revealed its shortlist of nominees for the 2014 Marketing Leader of the Year. Here is the pitch for British Airways head of brand and marketing Abi Comber.
British Airways head of brand and marketing Abi Comber
This year British Airways topped the consumer Superbrands list for the first time, and no one can take more credit for the accolade than Comber.
A BA stalwart, Comber has led the flag-carrier's brand back into public favour from the inside-out: BA's advertising now carries the motto sewn into its staff uniforms: "To fly, to serve."
Now that the wheels are up, Comber is firmly on course to expand BA's successful work on its investment into new aircraft (think Dreamliners), classy customer service and its growing holiday business.
Her always-on, innovative and digitally focused leadership in marketing can only reach new heights in the coming year.
The winner will be voted for by Marketing’s readers and will be presented with the award at The Marketing Society’s Awards for Excellence on 5 June.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London