The Marketing Society Leader of the Year 2014 nominees: Peter Duffy, easyJet
The Marketing Society has revealed its shortlist of nominees for the 2014 Marketing Leader of the Year. Here is the pitch for easyJet group commercial director, customer, marketing and product, Peter Duffy.
easyJet group commercial director, customer, marketing and product, Peter Duffy
It's only three years since Duffy took up the marketing reins at easyJet. Nonetheless, in that time he's transformed the erstwhile no-frills airline's offering into one that includes mobile boarding cards, allocated seating and an overhauled digital presence.
Its soaring financial results are testament to Duffy's hard work in the marketing department: annual profits were up 51% last November and the carrier now serves more than 11m business passengers a year.
This, underpinned by the launch of the "Generation easyJet" campaign, marks an impressive year.
The winner will be voted for by Marketing’s readers and will be presented with the award at The Marketing Society’s Awards for Excellence on 5 June.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London