Video: PayPal's safari lunch and the attempt to crack mobile payments
PayPal hosted a "safari lunch" to show off the capabilities of its mobile payment technology, which it claims can take away "pain points" from the payment experience.
PayPal's mobile payment technology
Marketing spoke to Christian Poole, marketing director at Prezzo, and Rob Harper, head of retail and hospitality services at PayPal UK, to investigate what brands are doing with the technology as PayPal seeks to bring mobile payment into the mainstreatm.
How brands are using the app
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)