Video: PayPal's safari lunch and the attempt to crack mobile payments
PayPal hosted a "safari lunch" to show off the capabilities of its mobile payment technology, which it claims can take away "pain points" from the payment experience.
PayPal's mobile payment technology
Marketing spoke to Christian Poole, marketing director at Prezzo, and Rob Harper, head of retail and hospitality services at PayPal UK, to investigate what brands are doing with the technology as PayPal seeks to bring mobile payment into the mainstreatm.
How brands are using the app
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Digital Executive Innesco £20k-26k, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)