The Marketing Society Leader of the Year 2014 nominees: Catherine Kehoe, Lloyds Banking Group
The Marketing Society has revealed its shortlist of nominees for the 2014 Marketing Leader of the Year. Here is the pitch for Lloyds Banking Group managing director, retail brands and marketing, Catherine Kehoe.
Lloyds Banking Group managing director, retail brands and marketing, Catherine Kehoe
It has been a busy 12 months for Lloyds Banking Group's top marketer.
Her biggest task was to manage the departure of TSB and return of the Lloyds Bank brand, with the creation of a marketing strategy based on the line "The Moments That Matter".
Kehoe also oversaw the creation of a fresh ad strategy for Halifax, and an overhaul of insurance brand Scottish Widows.
Her efforts could have received no greater endorsement than the news that Lloyds reported its first annual profit since being part-nationalised at the start of the recession. In February, the bank revealed its pre-tax profits in 2013 were £415m.
The winner will be voted for by Marketing’s readers and will be presented with the award at The Marketing Society’s Awards for Excellence on 5 June.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)