A&E/DDB lands digital brief for Kronenbourg
Adam & Eve/DDB has been handed the digital advertising account for Kronenbourg 1664 without a pitch.
Kronenbourg: awards digital account to Adam & Eve/DDB
The business moves from Ogilvy & Mather, which will continue to handle above-the-line advertising, and is the third Heineken account that A&E/DDB has picked up this year.
In January, A&E/DDB won the digital brief for Foster’s, for which it already handles advertising, from Lean Mean Fighting Machine. Two months later, John Smith’s handed the agency its advertising business, which was previously overseen by TBWA\London.
Alex Hesz, the director of digital at A&E/DDB, said: "The opportunity to create new content and experiences to extend the Kronenbourg brand online is one we’re really looking forward to."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Email Marketing and CRM Executive Brand Recruitment £23000 per annum + excellent benefits, Milton Keynes