A&E/DDB lands digital brief for Kronenbourg
Adam & Eve/DDB has been handed the digital advertising account for Kronenbourg 1664 without a pitch.
Kronenbourg: awards digital account to Adam & Eve/DDB
The business moves from Ogilvy & Mather, which will continue to handle above-the-line advertising, and is the third Heineken account that A&E/DDB has picked up this year.
In January, A&E/DDB won the digital brief for Foster’s, for which it already handles advertising, from Lean Mean Fighting Machine. Two months later, John Smith’s handed the agency its advertising business, which was previously overseen by TBWA\London.
Alex Hesz, the director of digital at A&E/DDB, said: "The opportunity to create new content and experiences to extend the Kronenbourg brand online is one we’re really looking forward to."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)