Green Party "Nick vs Nigel: the great Euro debate" by Creature
The Green Party is releasing an online political broadcast during the debate on the European Union between the UKIP and Liberal Democrat leaders, Nigel Farage and Nick Clegg. Creature scripted the ad, which features lookalikes of Farage and Clegg arguing animatedly about the UK’s membership of the EU. A spokeswoman for the party then enters and explains its position. The work was written by James Mitchell and Dan Shute, and directed by Giles Ripley through Partizan.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...