Green Party "Nick vs Nigel: the great Euro debate" by Creature
The Green Party is releasing an online political broadcast during the debate on the European Union between the UKIP and Liberal Democrat leaders, Nigel Farage and Nick Clegg. Creature scripted the ad, which features lookalikes of Farage and Clegg arguing animatedly about the UK’s membership of the EU. A spokeswoman for the party then enters and explains its position. The work was written by James Mitchell and Dan Shute, and directed by Giles Ripley through Partizan.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...