UM London wins £5m Coca-Cola Enterprises media
UM London has been awarded the £5 million media planning and buying account for Coca-Cola Enterprises, the GB distributor of brands including Appletiser, Fanta and Sprite.
Coca-Cola Enterprises: UM London wins media
UM London picked up the planning and buying account for Coca-Cola Enterprises following a pitch including the incumbent agency Vizeum and MediaCom, which won the main £30 million Coca-Cola business last year.
Initially the Interpublic agency will be tasked with a re-appraisal brief for Appletiser and work on sustaining Capri-Sun’s position in the soft drinks market on behalf of the manufacturer and distributor of the products in the UK.
Vizeum held the business along with the main Coca-Cola account, which transferred to MediaCom in March 2013. The separate Coca-Cola Enterprises business was put up for pitch at the end of last year.
Rob Bellass, a managing partner at UM London, said: "We have some incredibly exciting projects in the pipeline that we can’t wait to bring to market for both brands."
Coca-Cola Enterprises is responsible for manufacturing a wide portfolio of brands including Powerade, Fanta, Sprite, Lilt, Oasis and 5 Alive.
Phil Thomson, the associate director, portfolio development at Coca-Cola Enterprises, said: "UM London brought a huge amount of experience, creativity and insight to the pitch.
"They clearly understood the challenges we face and offered exciting solutions that we’re looking forward to bringing to life."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)