LIVE@AdvertisingWeek: our top five videos
This week Campaign has turned its video cameras on celebrities, media moguls, scientists and glossy magazine editors for our LIVE@AdvertisingWeek blog of Advertising Week Europe.
David Rothschild: US economist is interviewed at Advertising Week 2014
Here are our top five (although we suggest you also check out all of our videos on the Brand Republic YouTube channel).
1) James Caan names the worst pitch he ever saw
2) Sir Martin Sorrell tells us why Google is "all powerful" and which companies could possibly challenge its supremacy
3) Sir Trevor McDonald explains why more TV channels in the digital age can only be a good thing
4) Suki Thompson, a founding partner of the marketing consultancy Oystercatchers, shares her three tips for agencies to work better with their clients
5) Microsoft's David Rothschild, the economist who correctly predicted the votes of 50 out of the 51 states in the 2012 US election, explains why advertising has a way to go to embrace predictive science
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)