Chelsea is 'forever blue' in viral to celebrate Adidas kit launch
We are all defined by split-second moments, says Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho, but what would happen if you tried to preserve those moments of inspiration forever?
Key moments by star players Gary Cahill, Fernando Torres, Eden Hazard, Petr Cech and Oscar, all become sculptures in this Adidas campaign to mark the launch of the new Chelsea home kit, which takes inspiration from the club's shirts in the late 1980s and early 1990s.
Client: Nick Craggs, Adidas UK brand director
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, Birmingham
- Tech Account Executive, Croydon, £23-27k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £23000 - £27000 per annum, Croydon