Chelsea is 'forever blue' in viral to celebrate Adidas kit launch
We are all defined by split-second moments, says Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho, but what would happen if you tried to preserve those moments of inspiration forever?
Key moments by star players Gary Cahill, Fernando Torres, Eden Hazard, Petr Cech and Oscar, all become sculptures in this Adidas campaign to mark the launch of the new Chelsea home kit, which takes inspiration from the club's shirts in the late 1980s and early 1990s.
Client: Nick Craggs, Adidas UK brand director
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire