Chelsea is 'forever blue' in viral to celebrate Adidas kit launch
We are all defined by split-second moments, says Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho, but what would happen if you tried to preserve those moments of inspiration forever?
Key moments by star players Gary Cahill, Fernando Torres, Eden Hazard, Petr Cech and Oscar, all become sculptures in this Adidas campaign to mark the launch of the new Chelsea home kit, which takes inspiration from the club's shirts in the late 1980s and early 1990s.
Client: Nick Craggs, Adidas UK brand director
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)