Chelsea is 'forever blue' in viral to celebrate Adidas kit launch
We are all defined by split-second moments, says Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho, but what would happen if you tried to preserve those moments of inspiration forever?
Key moments by star players Gary Cahill, Fernando Torres, Eden Hazard, Petr Cech and Oscar, all become sculptures in this Adidas campaign to mark the launch of the new Chelsea home kit, which takes inspiration from the club's shirts in the late 1980s and early 1990s.
Client: Nick Craggs, Adidas UK brand director
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...