Chelsea is 'forever blue' in viral to celebrate Adidas kit launch
We are all defined by split-second moments, says Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho, but what would happen if you tried to preserve those moments of inspiration forever?
Key moments by star players Gary Cahill, Fernando Torres, Eden Hazard, Petr Cech and Oscar, all become sculptures in this Adidas campaign to mark the launch of the new Chelsea home kit, which takes inspiration from the club's shirts in the late 1980s and early 1990s.
Client: Nick Craggs, Adidas UK brand director
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Optimisation Manager / Ad & Campaign Operations Manager UCAS Up to £50,000 plus 30-days annual leave, bonus, flexible benefits & pension, London (Central), London (Greater) / Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Team of Hands On Design Managers Required | 6 Month contract Salt £250 - £300 per day, Hertfordshire / London (Central), London (Greater)