Easyjet marketing chief Peter Duffy favourite to win top Marketing Society award
Easyjet's top marketer Peter Duffy has been installed as the favourite to win the Marketing Society's 2014 Marketing Leader of the Year by Paddy Power.
easyJet's Peter Duffy has been installed as favourite to win top Marketing Society award
The bookmaker is offering 4/1 odds on easyJet’s group commercial director - customer, marketing and product winning the prestigious prize. Duffy, who joined three years ago, is credited with helping to transform its offering which has led to an increase in profits.
Paddy Power has its own man, global marketing director Christian Woolfenden as joint second favourite at 9/2 along with David James, marketing director, Consumer Division at BT, and Waitrose marketing director Rupert Thomas.
British Airways’ head of brand and marketing Abi Coomber comes in at 5/1, closely followed by Sheila Mitchell, marketing director, Public Health England, who is quoted at 11/2.
Michael Inpong, the marketing and R&D director for Muller Dairy and Catherine Kehoe, managing director, retail brands and marketing for Lloyds Banking Group, are both placed at 8/1.
The winner will be voted for by Marketing’s readers and will be presented with the award at The Marketing Society’s Awards for Excellence on 5 June.
Readers can cast their vote on The Marketing Society’s dedicated page,marketingsocietyawards.com/vote until 5pm on Friday 23 May.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey