Strongbow "Citrus Edge" by St Luke's
The Heineken-owned cider brand Strongbow has released a national print campaign to launch its lemon-and-lime-flavoured Citrus Edge product. St Luke’s created the work, which features the brand’s "earn it" strapline and depicts a bottle of Citrus Edge guarded by snakes. The £4 million campaign will run across outdoor sites nationwide, and in newspapers and magazines. It was created by Mick Brigdale.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London