Hearst restructures sales offering to advertisers
Hearst Magazines, the publisher of Elle and Cosmopolitan, has restructured its sales department with the appointment of four client category and agency directors, and two consultant creative directors.
Max Raven: group revenue director at Hearst Magazines UK
Hearst revealed its intentions to restructure in December 2013, in response to its growth and to calls from agencies to be able to buy ads across its portfolio.
Max Raven, group revenue director at Hearst Magazines, said: "We recently launched Hearst Advertising – our new unified sales structure – and these high-profile senior appointments are the next step towards building on our formidable existing sales team and delivering against the objectives of our clients and agency partners."
The new client category and agency directors are Dan Levitt, who joins Hearst Advertising from IPG, where he was media investment director, and Tamzyn Young, who joins from Future's technology brands, where she held the role of senior key account manager across brands including Techradar.com and T3.com.
Chris Edwards also joins the publisher as a client category and agency director from Glam Media, where he worked as sales manager, while Claire Campbell is the fourth client category and agency director, who has been promoted from her role as account manager at Hearst.
Taking the consultant creative director roles are Mark Fiddes and Charity Charity, the founders of IdeaMotel, a network of independent global creative directors and former global creative directors at JWT and Havas.
Hearst Advertising was launched last December as a unified sales structure to provide the publisher's agency and client partners with a single point of contact across its brands.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)