Vodafone gives Dutch pensioners first taste of flying with 'nans on a plane' film
"You won't get me in there," says Dutch grandma An, as she prepares to take her first ever flight. "Not even for money."
A charming film shows two Dutch pensioners, An and Ria, who have never previously flown bonding as they fly in a private jet from Amsterdam to Barcelona.
Vodafone chartered a private jet for the campaign and took the two grannies on a rollercoaster to prepare them for the flight as part of the telecoms company’s ‘Firsts’ programme.
Client: Martin Green, head of brand engagement at Vodafone
Agency: AKQA and Ogilvy
Creatives: Alastair Mills and Greg Mullen
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...