Vodafone gives Dutch pensioners first taste of flying with 'nans on a plane' film
"You won't get me in there," says Dutch grandma An, as she prepares to take her first ever flight. "Not even for money."
A charming film shows two Dutch pensioners, An and Ria, who have never previously flown bonding as they fly in a private jet from Amsterdam to Barcelona.
Vodafone chartered a private jet for the campaign and took the two grannies on a rollercoaster to prepare them for the flight as part of the telecoms company’s ‘Firsts’ programme.
Client: Martin Green, head of brand engagement at Vodafone
Agency: AKQA and Ogilvy
Creatives: Alastair Mills and Greg Mullen
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)