Vodafone gives Dutch pensioners first taste of flying with 'nans on a plane' film
"You won't get me in there," says Dutch grandma An, as she prepares to take her first ever flight. "Not even for money."
A charming film shows two Dutch pensioners, An and Ria, who have never previously flown bonding as they fly in a private jet from Amsterdam to Barcelona.
Vodafone chartered a private jet for the campaign and took the two grannies on a rollercoaster to prepare them for the flight as part of the telecoms company’s ‘Firsts’ programme.
Client: Martin Green, head of brand engagement at Vodafone
Agency: AKQA and Ogilvy
Creatives: Alastair Mills and Greg Mullen
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Designer Creative Recruitment £30000 - £34000 per annum, Buckinghamshire
- Senior Marketing Manager PSD Group Up to £75K + car + package, London (Central), London (Greater)