Vodafone gives Dutch pensioners first taste of flying with 'nans on a plane' film
"You won't get me in there," says Dutch grandma An, as she prepares to take her first ever flight. "Not even for money."
A charming film shows two Dutch pensioners, An and Ria, who have never previously flown bonding as they fly in a private jet from Amsterdam to Barcelona.
Vodafone chartered a private jet for the campaign and took the two grannies on a rollercoaster to prepare them for the flight as part of the telecoms company’s ‘Firsts’ programme.
Client: Martin Green, head of brand engagement at Vodafone
Agency: AKQA and Ogilvy
Creatives: Alastair Mills and Greg Mullen
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)