Vodafone gives Dutch pensioners first taste of flying with 'nans on a plane' film
"You won't get me in there," says Dutch grandma An, as she prepares to take her first ever flight. "Not even for money."
A charming film shows two Dutch pensioners, An and Ria, who have never previously flown bonding as they fly in a private jet from Amsterdam to Barcelona.
Vodafone chartered a private jet for the campaign and took the two grannies on a rollercoaster to prepare them for the flight as part of the telecoms company’s ‘Firsts’ programme.
Client: Martin Green, head of brand engagement at Vodafone
Agency: AKQA and Ogilvy
Creatives: Alastair Mills and Greg Mullen
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)