Cheil UK takes Fox's Biscuits digital and social account
Cheil UK has won the Fox's Biscuits digital and social media account, replacing incumbent Libertine, after a pitch for the business.
Fox's Biscuits: TV ad campaigns have featured Vinnie the danda
The agency will now work with Letty Edwards, board marketing director for Fox’s Biscuits, on the company’s digital and social offering for brands including Choc Chip Munch, Caramel Thins and Jaffa Shortcake Rounds. Fox's is owned by 2 Sisters Group.
Edwards said: "Cheil has excelled both strategically and creatively during this initial period, which has confirmed them to us as the right agency partner for the next phase of Fox’s growth."
In May 2008, Fox’s Biscuits launched a TV ad as part of a £5 million marketing campaign focused on Vinnie, a "danda" or cross between a dog and a panda, through Mother London.
Matt Pye, chief operating officer at Cheil, said: "Fox’s is one of the UK’s best-loved biscuit brands and its number one fan, Vinnie, has already caught the public imagination online.
"Our role will be more than just brand engagement through digital and social channels – we’re looking to build a targeted content strategy focused on converting that interest into sales."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)