Top 10 ads of the week: Jackpotjoy and BT Broadband fend off Kevin Bacon
Counting down the 10 most-recalled ads, in association with TNS and Ebiquity.
Barbara Windsor: actress stars in Jackpotjoy.com ad
Jackpotjoy.com's ad starring Barbara Windsor and BT Broadband Extra's spring deal ad were the most recalled this week, with Argos trailing behind the joint leaders with an ad promoting its current sale.
The latest EE ad starring Kevin Bacon was also in the top 10 most-recalled ads of the week.
Agency/TV Buyer: Beta/Maxus
Brand: BT Broadband Extra
Agency/TV Buyer: AMV BBDO/Maxus
Agency/TV Buyer: CHI & Partners/Mindhsare
Agency/TV Buyer: Krow/MediaCom
Brand: Currys/PC World
Agency/TV Buyer: M&C Saatchi/Walker Media
Agency/TV Buyer: Saatchi & Saatchi/MEC
Agency/TV Buyer: Grey London/OMD
Agency/TV Buyer: Wieden & Kennedy/Carat
Brand: Marks & Spencer
Agency/TV Buyer: RKCR/Y&R/Walker Media
Agency/TV Buyer: AMV BBDO/MediaCom UK
Adwatch research was conducted from 17 to 22 April 2014 by TNS as part of its twice-weekly OnLineBus omnibus among 1000 adults aged 16-64. For details of the survey, contact Anita.Emery@tnsglobal.com (020 7656 5900). Ads were compiled by Ebiquity (020 7650 9700) and Mediaedge:cia UK (020 7803 2000).
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Business Director - Top Finance Client - Leading Media Agency Lipton Fleming £65000 per annum + excellent benefits package, London