O2 erects giant blank canvas that transforms into the Milky Way at night
An outdoor installation on Clapham Common looks like a blank canvas by day, but at night the 26ft by 16ft artwork transforms into a bright blue depiction of the Milky Way galaxy.
The magical transformation is sparked by 200,000 UV crystals that only glow in the dark and the installation is designed to drive passers-by to visit a microsite with a 360 degree vista of the Milky Way, where visitors can win a Samsung Galaxy S5 on O2.
Client: James Paterson, PR manager at O2
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Greater)