Hottest virals: Nike Football hauls out Rooney and Ronaldo, plus Jaguar and Honey Maid
The latest viral ads from Nike, Jaguar and Honey Maid.
Nike Football: Risk Everything. Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar Jr. & Wayne Rooney
Nike’s unofficial World Cup campaign kicks off with an ad featuring Messrs Rooney, Ronaldo and Neymar Jr preparing for an unnamed big tournament. So far, nowhere near as good as Nike’s 2010 effort, Write the Future.
The Art of Villainy with Tom Hiddleston | F-TYPE Coupe | Jaguar USA
Tom Hiddleston smoulders with evil intent in this Jaguar spot which is based on the idea that the best baddies are Brits. The theme was first unveiled earlier this year’s in the marque’s Super Bowl ad.
Honey Maid: Love
US cereal brand Honey Maid stoked controversy by featuring a gay couple with a baby in a TV ad last month, receiving hundreds of complaints for conservative consumers. In response to this, the brand printed the criticisms and hired artists to turn them into an installation spelling the word ‘Love’.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London