Dare creates European Ryanair ads
Dare has created Ryanair's first pan-European advertising campaign, as the budget airline seeks to soften its image among consumers.
Ryanair, under its outspoken chief executive, Michael O’Leary, has not used an external advertising agency for more than 20 years. The airline has instead relied on its own in-house resource to create ads that have frequently fallen foul of the Advertising Standards Authority.
However, a TV, press, outdoor and digital campaign created by Dare’s chief creative officer, Sean Thompson, will launch on Friday (11 April) in the UK, Ireland, Italy and Spain.
The campaign, called "Low fares. Made simple", is designed to change negative perceptions of Ryanair and showcase the carrier’s improved services, such as allocated seating. It was directed by David Stoddart at Dark Energy. Media buying is by MediaCom.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)