Dare creates European Ryanair ads
Dare has created Ryanair's first pan-European advertising campaign, as the budget airline seeks to soften its image among consumers.
Ryanair, under its outspoken chief executive, Michael O’Leary, has not used an external advertising agency for more than 20 years. The airline has instead relied on its own in-house resource to create ads that have frequently fallen foul of the Advertising Standards Authority.
However, a TV, press, outdoor and digital campaign created by Dare’s chief creative officer, Sean Thompson, will launch on Friday (11 April) in the UK, Ireland, Italy and Spain.
The campaign, called "Low fares. Made simple", is designed to change negative perceptions of Ryanair and showcase the carrier’s improved services, such as allocated seating. It was directed by David Stoddart at Dark Energy. Media buying is by MediaCom.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)