Rankin's blurred photos show what it's like to suffer from Ataxia
Loss of balance. Loss of co-ordination. Slurred speech. Blurred vision. Heart problems.
Ataxia can cause all of these things and more, and though it affects more than 10,000 people in the UK, awareness of the condition is pretty low.
Rankin took shots of some of the UK’s Ataxia sufferers and replicated what it feels like to suffer from the condition, by carefully distorting the images through subtle movements while they were being scanned.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Digital Executive Innesco £20k-26k, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)