Rankin's blurred photos show what it's like to suffer from Ataxia
Loss of balance. Loss of co-ordination. Slurred speech. Blurred vision. Heart problems.
Ataxia can cause all of these things and more, and though it affects more than 10,000 people in the UK, awareness of the condition is pretty low.
Rankin took shots of some of the UK’s Ataxia sufferers and replicated what it feels like to suffer from the condition, by carefully distorting the images through subtle movements while they were being scanned.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)