Rankin's blurred photos show what it's like to suffer from Ataxia
Loss of balance. Loss of co-ordination. Slurred speech. Blurred vision. Heart problems.
Ataxia can cause all of these things and more, and though it affects more than 10,000 people in the UK, awareness of the condition is pretty low.
Rankin took shots of some of the UK’s Ataxia sufferers and replicated what it feels like to suffer from the condition, by carefully distorting the images through subtle movements while they were being scanned.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Project Manager (6 -8 months Contract) Stopgap £40000 per annum, West Midlands
- Digital Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands