Rankin's blurred photos show what it's like to suffer from Ataxia
Loss of balance. Loss of co-ordination. Slurred speech. Blurred vision. Heart problems.
Ataxia can cause all of these things and more, and though it affects more than 10,000 people in the UK, awareness of the condition is pretty low.
Rankin took shots of some of the UK’s Ataxia sufferers and replicated what it feels like to suffer from the condition, by carefully distorting the images through subtle movements while they were being scanned.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)