Rankin's blurred photos show what it's like to suffer from Ataxia
Loss of balance. Loss of co-ordination. Slurred speech. Blurred vision. Heart problems.
Ataxia can cause all of these things and more, and though it affects more than 10,000 people in the UK, awareness of the condition is pretty low.
Rankin took shots of some of the UK’s Ataxia sufferers and replicated what it feels like to suffer from the condition, by carefully distorting the images through subtle movements while they were being scanned.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)