German beer brand Warsteiner tells drinkers to 'do it right'
Whether you're ballooning, singing karaoke or fighting for a boxing title - in the case of Wladimir Klitschko - "whatever it is you do, do it right" insists the strident voiceover on a TV ad for German beer brand Warsteiner.
The ad, supported by cinema online and print activity, marks somewhat of a departure for German beer advertising, so often characterised by deep booming voiceovers and panoramic views of glistening lakes.
Agency: Amsterdam Worldwide
Creative: Richard Gorodecky, executive creative director
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)