German beer brand Warsteiner tells drinkers to 'do it right'
Whether you're ballooning, singing karaoke or fighting for a boxing title - in the case of Wladimir Klitschko - "whatever it is you do, do it right" insists the strident voiceover on a TV ad for German beer brand Warsteiner.
The ad, supported by cinema online and print activity, marks somewhat of a departure for German beer advertising, so often characterised by deep booming voiceovers and panoramic views of glistening lakes.
Agency: Amsterdam Worldwide
Creative: Richard Gorodecky, executive creative director
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Digital Executive Innesco £20k-26k, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)