German beer brand Warsteiner tells drinkers to 'do it right'
Whether you're ballooning, singing karaoke or fighting for a boxing title - in the case of Wladimir Klitschko - "whatever it is you do, do it right" insists the strident voiceover on a TV ad for German beer brand Warsteiner.
The ad, supported by cinema online and print activity, marks somewhat of a departure for German beer advertising, so often characterised by deep booming voiceovers and panoramic views of glistening lakes.
Agency: Amsterdam Worldwide
Creative: Richard Gorodecky, executive creative director
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)