German beer brand Warsteiner tells drinkers to 'do it right'
Whether you're ballooning, singing karaoke or fighting for a boxing title - in the case of Wladimir Klitschko - "whatever it is you do, do it right" insists the strident voiceover on a TV ad for German beer brand Warsteiner.
The ad, supported by cinema online and print activity, marks somewhat of a departure for German beer advertising, so often characterised by deep booming voiceovers and panoramic views of glistening lakes.
Agency: Amsterdam Worldwide
Creative: Richard Gorodecky, executive creative director
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Conceptual Designer Purple Consultancy £32000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Multimedia Designer | PR Agency | London | £35-40K Red Sofa London £35000 - £40000 per annum + dependant on experience, City of London