German beer brand Warsteiner tells drinkers to 'do it right'
Whether you're ballooning, singing karaoke or fighting for a boxing title - in the case of Wladimir Klitschko - "whatever it is you do, do it right" insists the strident voiceover on a TV ad for German beer brand Warsteiner.
The ad, supported by cinema online and print activity, marks somewhat of a departure for German beer advertising, so often characterised by deep booming voiceovers and panoramic views of glistening lakes.
Agency: Amsterdam Worldwide
Creative: Richard Gorodecky, executive creative director
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London