Spotify tells the stories of relationships with music
A pair of estranged brothers. A couple about to start dating. A couple that maybe should or shouldn't have hooked up. It's all there.
Spotify's new ad campaign
From the point of view of someone's own perspective, Spotify tells the story of people's relationships without using any speech. In each case – they say it better with a song.
The three shorts use the universal language of music to thread together people's conversations through various social media platforms, from Facebook to Skype, text message to Spotify.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)