Spotify tells the stories of relationships with music
A pair of estranged brothers. A couple about to start dating. A couple that maybe should or shouldn't have hooked up. It's all there.
Spotify's new ad campaign
From the point of view of someone's own perspective, Spotify tells the story of people's relationships without using any speech. In each case – they say it better with a song.
The three shorts use the universal language of music to thread together people's conversations through various social media platforms, from Facebook to Skype, text message to Spotify.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £36,000 - £44,000* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Campaign Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £27,916 - £32,500* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England