Spotify tells the stories of relationships with music
A pair of estranged brothers. A couple about to start dating. A couple that maybe should or shouldn't have hooked up. It's all there.
Spotify's new ad campaign
From the point of view of someone's own perspective, Spotify tells the story of people's relationships without using any speech. In each case – they say it better with a song.
The three shorts use the universal language of music to thread together people's conversations through various social media platforms, from Facebook to Skype, text message to Spotify.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)