Spotify tells the stories of relationships with music
A pair of estranged brothers. A couple about to start dating. A couple that maybe should or shouldn't have hooked up. It's all there.
Spotify's new ad campaign
From the point of view of someone's own perspective, Spotify tells the story of people's relationships without using any speech. In each case – they say it better with a song.
The three shorts use the universal language of music to thread together people's conversations through various social media platforms, from Facebook to Skype, text message to Spotify.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Business Director Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum, London