Newspaper ABCs: Print circulations for March 2014
The latest circulation figures from the Audit Bureau of Circulations for March 2014.
March proved to be another tough month for the print circulations of the UK's national newspapers, with the market down 7.4% year on year.
All of today's figures, complete with comparisons, can be viewed by clicking on the interactive images below.
AUTOFEED INTERACTIVE DATA
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)