Newspaper ABCs: Print circulations for March 2014
The latest circulation figures from the Audit Bureau of Circulations for March 2014.
March proved to be another tough month for the print circulations of the UK's national newspapers, with the market down 7.4% year on year.
All of today's figures, complete with comparisons, can be viewed by clicking on the interactive images below.
AUTOFEED INTERACTIVE DATA
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- SENIOR 3D DESIGNER - EVENTS & EXHIBITIONS Live Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Buckinghamshire
- Strategy Director - Consumer PR Reuben Sinclair £65000 - £85000 Per Annum, London (Greater)